Thursday, August 2, 2012

Me



This whole month was a tough one for me. Assignments, dramas, classes, fatigue, sleep deprived, uncontrollable hormone changes, dramas, assignments and so on. I tried to be tough and pretended it was all fine - all butterflies and flowers - and cool and no I couldn't.


I was angry. I still am. I let the feelings built inside me and they ate me slowly. I lost the sight of what important and I can't turn back. I was quite lost nowadays but I didn't show or tell anyone about it. I should but I won't because it hurts.


But now, I supposed, I have changed. I need to change. I won't be that person anymore. I am still angry towards you but I won't let you win. Not now, never. I was better without you, with you and without you. That's it. You can't win this time because I'm back now.


You'll see. This time, like always, I will win.